How to Achieve a Smartly Distributed Digital Marketing Presence
Today, either your enterprise builds a resilient digital presence or it will not exist in your target’s mind. If your business does not have a widely distributed, multi-channel digital marketing presence, then your organization is probably undetected, unnoticed, unobserved and unperceived.
Let’s be honest, the market is tough and competitors are everywhere. Companies are investing more now than ever on digital marketing efforts to enhance their marketing strategy and brand awareness.
There are plenty of digital marketing tools for enterprises to build an online balanced marketing presence. Of course, having a smartly distributed brand presence through a cross-channel environment with consistency is key for reaching targeted consumers.
Companies may employ a strong digital marketing plan using several elements.
- Websites, microsites, and minisites
- Landing pages
- Responsive mobile renditions of their sites and landing pages
- Press releases and related news media
- Social media marketing
- Blogging and guest blogging
- SEO, Keyword Research and Optimization
- Mobile apps
- Webinars, podcasts, screencasts, videos
- Infographics and other rich media
- Google+ hangouts
- Tweet jams
- Product and service reviews
- Content marketing and content syndication
- Electronic word-of-mouth
- Online Advertising, PPC Campaigns
- User-generated content, by encouraging and enabling user comments, ratings, and discussion forums
From the forecasts and statistics below we can see that a strong and robust digital marketing presence is crucial:
- By 2013, lead management campaigns integrating four or more digital channels will outperform single- or dual-channel campaigns by 300%. (Source: Gartner)
- 61% of global Internet users research products online. (Interconnected World: Shopping and Personal Finance)
- By 2014, mobile internet usage will overtake desktop Internet usage. (Source: Nielsen)
- By 2020, customers will manage 85% of their relationship without talking to a human. (Source: Gartner Research)
- The adoption of marketing automation technology is expected to increase by 50% by 2015. (Source: Sirius Decisions)
Ultimately, it may be difficult to handle so many online channels at the same time, especially for mid- to large-sized enterprises. But at the core of a smartly distributed digital marketing presence, there should sit a modern, high performance Web CMS that easily integrates with many systems. Be sure your next Web CMS is an open and easy-to-integrate solution that enables your enterprise to build engaging sites, mobile applications, and multi-channel digital experiences – and fully distribute content of all types – across all channels.
What Is JHipster?
Ensuring Web Accessibility and Compliance with a Headless CMS
Optimizing Digital Experiences with A/B Testing and CrafterCMS
Creating Microsites With CrafterCMS
Modernizing Video Delivery and Content Management at CPAC, A Canadian Nationwide Broadcaster
How to Easily Migrate from Contentful to CrafterCMS
Partner Solution: Live Video and Conferencing for Digital Events
The Hire Street: Powering Private Events and Catering E-Commerce with CrafterCMS
Future-Proofing Your Organization in the New Normal