Fireside Chat with DXP Report
Mike Vertal brings over 25 years of operational, technical and executive leadership experience to CrafterCMS. Over the course of his career, Mike has served in executive positions at leading software and services companies. Mike holds BSEE and MSEE degrees from Case Western Reserve University, and an MBA from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
We had the pleasure of joining DXP Report on its Fireside Chat podcast, and you can check out the recording here:
Topics you will hear include:
- What is a Git-based CMS?
- Why leading enterprises are moving to a Git-based CMS, including the many advantages over and above database-centric CMSs.
- Benefits of using Git for content management.
- What is DevContentOps, and how does it accelerate digital innovation?
- Industry trends toward headless CMS.
- The difference between headless and a decoupled architecture.
- The importance of extensible content APIs, and why the fixed APIs of most headless CMS vendors limit enterprise integration and software development productivity.
- What is headless "plus"? And why its the next evolution in content management for major enterprises.
- Composable digital experiences, and the importance of a plugin framework and marketplaces of reusable components (public and private).
- Details about the recent release of CrafterCMS version 4, and the CrafterCMS development roadmap.
Headless CMS Use Case: Digital Signage
Structured Content in a Headless CMS
Unleashing the Legacy: Lessons from David Ogilvy for Digital Content Creators
Using Generative AI to Improve Content Management
Introducing CrafterCMS v4.0
Modernizing Video Delivery and Content Management at CPAC, A Canadian Nationwide Broadcaster
Building React Apps on a Headless CMS
Building OTT Video Experiences with Headless CMS on AWS
Server Side Rendering: The Missing Component of Headless CMS